Marketing Can Be Overwhelming. The Good News Is, You Have Options.
Our new fangled approach to advertising is directed creating and building deep love for your brand
There are so many benefits to digital branding, so it’s hard to know where to start. Here are some of the main ones:
- Multichannel: Having a strong digital brand allows businesses to spread out on different online platforms. This includes channels such as online advertisements, search engine advertisements, chat sites, and social media platforms. Being able to promote your brand across several different platforms is a great benefit to any business as it allows a single brand message to be sent to various different customers, yet personalized to each and every one.
The simple fact is that in today’s world of digital marketing, you can’t reach everyone with just one channel. People are spread all over the Internet, and you would be limiting yourself and limiting your brand awareness by focusing on only one channel. Effective reach is achieved by spreading your message all across the digital landscape. This seems like a daunting task, but it is also a big opportunity.
- Virality: In this digital age we live in, to ‘go viral’ is a big deal. It essentially means maximum exposure in a short period of time and while it has been misused in the past it can be a huge benefit for businesses. Going viral isn’t necessarily something that’s planned, it just happens as a post result of your marketing effort. The great thing about digital branding is that brands are easily promoted through the action of others (i.e. likes, shares, feedback, recommendations, etc.)
Going viral involves a lot of luck. But there are many things you can do to improve your chances. Number one is consistency. Post often and post to as many platforms as you can. The more opportunities you give your content to succeed, the better the chance that something, eventually, will stick. Going viral can hardly be relied on, but posting with consistency is a good strategy in itself to build a large online presence.
- Interaction: Digital branding allows your customers to get involved and creates a unique customer experience. Some ways in which digital branding allows companies to interact with their customers include launching a clickable banner ad on certain sites, or creating a GIF to showcase your company’s best features.
- Sets you apart from the rest: In this day and age competition is fierce in pretty much any sector and having something that sets you apart from the rest will secure your role in the marketplace later on. Digital branding does that by bringing together all your business’s strengths and successes. It will help to create an impression and to distinguish you from your competitors. By continuing to stay on the forefront of the digital landscape, you can stay ahead of your competition and reach target customers in new ways.
- Better connections: Creating a digital brand makes it much easier for you to connect with your target audiences. Brand values stay true throughout the years and are developed to be in tune with the younger generation which still holding some traditional value in which to keep the older generation on board.
Additionally, many digital platforms are simply designed for increased levels of connectivity. Social media is the obvious one, but many ways in which you can share your brand message online will allow for feedback and direct interactions with your audience. They are often better suited than traditional marketing for maintaining a relationship with your customers.
Social Media Management
Our social media advertising services are proven to accelerate growth.
Why do you need a social media management?
Your customers are on social media.
Regardless of what industry your company is in, your customers are using social media on a daily basis. It is important that you keep them engaged and connected to your brand so that you’re always their first option.
There are people searching for your company.
If your company is offering a product or service, you can bet that there are people talking about it and looking for companies that provide it. Our social media management service will help your business to join the conversation and generate new leads.
People are talking about your company on social media.
You need to listen to what your customers are saying about your company on social media and respond to their concerns. Our social media management services focus on highlighting the positive aspects of what your company has to offer and respond sincerely to negative remarks.
Companies deserve expert social media management.
Most business owners and marketing managers do not have time to manage all of their social media channels. Each member of our firm received their certification in social media management and our agency can help you reach your marketing goals and a new customer base.
Through an active online presence, you will increase visibility and build your brand’s reputation.
What Does an Audience Analytics include?
- On-page and Off-page analysis
- Competition comparison
- Content reporting
- Where you stand when searching keywords related to your website
- Social Media presence
- Brand’s visibility among search engines
- Design and functionality of your website
- Competitor analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Web-traffic analysis & increasing traffic
- Ideas to gain more business
Joeve Marketing Funnel includes Landing Page, Email Marketing, Advertising on Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram
WHAT IS A MARKETING FUNNEL
- Marketing Funnel is a proven process of capturing your customers
- Building your base, solutions, and implementation
- Your business needs a database to sustain
- The right solutions with the cost-effective method
- It would be best if you had a structured way of winning your market
- Landing Page (1-page website)
- Most cost-effective platform
- Traffic landing page
- Socially relevant and connected
- Delivering effective message
- Building a targeted audience
- Email Eternally
- Reaching customer to trigger action
- Web Marketing
- Increase the traffic (number of people) to your core
- Email Marketing
- Inform and nurture your customers
- Event Marketing
- Marketing event as part of your promotional campaign
- Social Media Marketing
- Engage and connect with your targeted audience
- Messenger Marketing
- The ultimate tool to capture the target audience
- Marketing plan and strategies to approach your targeted market
- Advertising and promotion campaigns to boost your reach
- Once captured targetted market, how to sustain and maintain them
- People are spending 6 hours online on multi-channel
- Reach out on social media, search and ultimately website
- Channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, Email
- Time worth spent
- Personal messaging
- Socialising online
- Checking Email
- Sharing photos or videos
A platform that allows you to communicate with your audience via Messenger in an automated way.
A chatbot is a computer program that interacts with users through a conversational interface.
Facebook Messenger chatbots are chatbots on Facebook’s messaging platform, Messenger. (You know, the chat app you probably have on your phone. And if not you, then 1.3 billion users around the world.)
Facebook Messenger is probably the most popular platform for chatbots for two key reasons:
* Facebook Messenger has over a billion users (second in the world only to Facebook-owned WhatsApp).
* Facebook Messenger has a developer API that enables businesses to do automated messaging.
Boom, that’s the audience and the means.
Automated chat technologies let you engage with your customers 24/7, ensuring the information they seek is always at their fingertips.
WHAT CAN A SMALL BUSINESS USE FACEBOOK MESSENGER BOT FOR?
Two big things to list here under why Facebook bots for my business:
1. Digital Marketing: Driving More Leads & Sales
When surveyed, 21 percent of consumers see chatbots as the easiest way to contact a business.
In fact, 15 percent of consumers have already engaged with a company’s chatbot, and 95 percent believe bots will play a critical role in customer service moving forward.
To make it even better, 40 percent don’t even care that a person might not be behind the chat. As long as they get the help they need, they’re happy.
2. Customer Service: Helping Customers Solve Issues
One key and obvious use case for bots is providing quick answers to common questions. Think of it as an interactive FAQ website page.
Instead of having to scroll to find the answer or head to a website and do a search, the customer can instantly retrieve an answer, using a mobile-friendly conversation that’s familiar.
Ultimately, chatbots aren’t just convenient for small businesses; customers prefer them, too.
HERE ARE A FEW BENEFITS OF CHATBOTS
1. Available 24/7 to engage with your audience.
2. Helps with customer service, saving you time.
3. Monitor data to gain insight on your customers.
4. Cost savings
Click on the Messenger icon to experience our JoEve Smart Bot
Get Started Now!
E-commerce marketing is the practice of guiding online shoppers to an e-commerce website.
Search engine optimization, better known as SEO, is one of the most critical parts of e-commerce marketing. It is based on special algorithms that analyze the instances of specific keywords on your website. Because users navigate the Internet through search engines like Google, these results play a large role in the success of your website. A good SEO campaign can position your e-commerce website to rise to the top of the Google rankings.
Pay-per-click advertising operates similarly to SEO since it is based on keywords. However, whereas search engine optimization works organically (meaning that a marketing firm doesn’t have to pay for it), PPC results are the results that show up in yellow boxes on Google.
Social media marketing can be very important to e-commerce websites. By creating an effective Facebook business page and enticing potential customers to ‘like’ your page with exclusive offers and discounts, you will not only gain immeasurable word-of-mouth advertising through the network, but will establish yourself as a trustworthy, reputable Internet business
Display advertising can be intimidating to smaller Internet retailers, but it has been found to be very worthwhile. By buying small banner ads on related blogs, message boards and other websites, you can showcase your business in front of people who wouldn’t have found it otherwise.
Having a unique website design is important part of the branding and marketing process of your business
Web designing is an art! Your website design shows your business insight. A well known saying is “First impression is the lasting one”. In web technologies, your website is the first entity that interacts with the visitor, so your website should speak itself!
The websites we produce are clean and fresh, each uniquely designed. Furthermore, we endeavor to ensure all our sites meet the accessibility standards demanded by the World Wide Web Consortium. Our websites are tested in the most commonly used browsers at different screen resolutions.
- Responsive Website Design
- Usability and Competition Analysis
- Information Architecture Design
- User Experience Design
- Website Content Strategy
- Installation & Setup
- CMS and e-Commerce Integration
- Cross Browser and Platform Testing
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email.
Responsive Email Design
We will code your email in HTML and CSS that utilizes media queries to help achieve optimal formatting across all devices of all sizes.
Automated Email Marketing
Our marketing automation experts will help you grow your sales and convert more leads, all while saving you time, money and heartache.
Our email copywriting service will enable you to generate bigger profits from the marketing channel with the highest ROI.
Fully Managed Email Marketing
Our fully managed service includes the creation of two email campaigns per month, all professionally designed and written for you.
Campaign Production & Deployment
We focus on helping you maximize the performance of your business with behaviorally targeted, triggered communications.
Email List Cleaning
We’ll weed out your old and tired email addresses and make sure your list is squeaky clean and ready to score deliverability points.